Monday, December 31, 2012

Priyanka Chopra to bring in New Year with dad

Priyanka Chopra to bring in New Year with dad


Priyanka Chopra to bring in New Year with dad

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 10:30 AM PST

The actress has turned down three offers to perform on New Years and will be spending time with her family.


Film stars have lost their magic: Paresh Rawal

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 10:30 AM PST

Versatile actor Paresh Rawal feels film stars have lost their charm owing to extensive marketing and promotions.


Rajinikanth and I don't take our competition home: Haasan

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 10:30 AM PST

Having a healthy competition and co-existing is important, says actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan, who is happy with the support he has received from direct-to-home (DTH) providers to release his forthcoming film "Vishwaroopam".


I am open to doing bold scenes, but have my limits: Chitrangada

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 10:30 AM PST

"As long as I am comfortable with my director and the co-stars, I am open to doing the bold scenes. But I do have my own limits and I know where to say no," said Chitrangada.


It'll be sequels, remakes all the way in 2013

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 10:30 AM PST

As we enter 2013, get set to be entertained with an interesting mix of sequels and remakes like "Race 2", "Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2", "Himmatwala" and "Chashme Buddoor".


Every actor is an attention seeker: Anushka Sharma

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 10:30 AM PST

Hailing from an army background, Anushka Sharma has led a very quiet and disciplined life, but confesses her profession has now made her an attention-seeker - an "occupational hazard" for all actors.


No comments:

Post a Comment